CPC31411 Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing.
Construction Training Institute delivers flexible, tailored training to provide students with a greater depth of knowledge in the training they need. Our training is focused on practical, on-site delivery and innovative pathways to fast-track the learning and qualification process for each individual, assisting them to reach their career goals sooner, including Waterproofing Skills Assessment.
Students can structure their Waterproofing Apprenticeship training around current work commitments and gain the skills needed for a career in trade, while they earn.
This qualification is current and the latest release. Please visit training.gov.au for more details.
The qualification has core unit competency requirements that cover common skills for the construction industry, as well as a specialist field of work.
- Water proofer
Course & Vocational Outcomes
This qualification provides a trade outcome in waterproofing operations for residential and commercial construction work.
The candidate must complete 19 units – 14 core and 5 electives.
Qualification & Career Pathways
Employment & Career Path opportunities include developing more specialised technical skills and knowledge for working in a range of carpentry environments.
This is a nationally accredited, formal qualification recognised as part of the Australian Qualifications Framework.
After completion of this qualification you have a range of opportunities to continue your studies at Certificate IV level in:
- Building & Construction
This course is scheduled over 48 months (Apprenticeship) or 3 months (Skills Assessment).
Visit Apprenticeship page for more information about how our apprenticeship training is delivered.
Visit our Waterproofing Skills Assessment page for information about how we assess those with experience in waterproofing.
CORE UNITS (ALL REQUIRED)
- CPCCOHS2001A Apply OHS requirements, policies and procedures in the construction industry
- CPCCCM1012A Work effectively and sustainably in the construction industry
- CPCCCM1013A Plan and organise work
- CPCCCM1014A Conduct workplace communication
- CPCCCM1015A Carry out measurements and calculations
- CPCCCM2001A Read and interpret plans and specification
- CPCCWP2001A Handle waterproofing materials
- CPCCWP2002A Use waterproofing tools and equipment
- CPCCWP2003A Prepare for construction waterproofing process
- CPCCWP2004A Prepare surfaces for waterproofing application
- CPCCWP3001A Apply waterproofing process to below ground level wet areas
- CPCCWP3002A Apply waterproofing process to internal wet areas
- CPCCWP3003A Apply waterproofing process to external wet areas
- CPCCWP3004A Apply waterproofing remedial processes
- CPCCCM2006B Apply basic levelling procedures
- CPCCCM2008B Erect and dismantle restricted height scaffolding
- CPCCCM2010B Work safely at heights
- CPCCCO2013A Carry out concreting to simple forms
- CPCCSH2003A Apply and install sealant and sealant devices
Before you enrol in the course, please view our Student Handbook on our Terms of Service page for our policies on refunds, privacy and more.