CPC30313 Certificate III in Concreting
Construction Training Institute’s flexible, tailored approach to training will provide students with a greater depth of knowledge in the skills and knowledge they need. If you have previous experience in concreting, we use innovative educational pathways to fast-track the learning and qualification process for you to achieve your career goals sooner, including a concreting skills assessment.
The Concreting Apprenticeship course was developed by industry leaders, based on the current industry environment and is focused on worksite training. You can structure your Concreting Apprenticeship around your current work commitments and gain your qualification to secure a career in concreting, while you earn.
This qualification is current and the latest release. Please visit training.gov.au for more details.
The qualification has core unit competency requirements that cover common skills for the construction industry, as well as a specialist field of work.
- Concrete pump operator
Course & Vocational Outcomes
This Qualification provides a trade outcome in concreting operations for residential and commercial construction work.
The candidate must complete 18 units – 13 core units and 5 electives.
Qualification & Career Pathways
Employment & Career Path opportunities include developing more specialised technical skills and knowledge for working in a range of concreting environments
This is a nationally accredited, formal qualification recognised as part of the Australian Qualifications Framework.
After completion of this qualification you have a range of opportunities to continue your studies at
Certificate IV level in:
- Building & Construction
This course is scheduled over 24 months (Apprenticeship) and 3 months (Trade Assessment).
CORE UNITS (ALL REQUIRED)
- CPCCOHS2001A Apply OHS requirements, policies and procedures in the construction industry
- CPCCCM1012A Work effectively and sustainably in the construction industry
- CPCCCM1013A Plan and organise work
- CPCCCM1014A Conduct workplace communication
- CPCCCM1015A Carry out measurements and calculations
- CPCCCM2001A Read and interpret plans and specifications
- CPCCCM2006B Apply basic levelling procedures
- CPCCCO2021A Handle concreting materials
- CPCCCO2022A Use and maintain concreting plant, tools and equipment
- CPCCCO3041A Place concrete
- CPCCCO3042A Finish concrete
- CPCCCO3043A Cure concrete
- CPCCSF2004A Place and fix reinforcement materials
- CPCCCA2003A Erect and dismantle formwork for footings and slabs on ground
- CPCCCO3044A Carry out decorative finishes to concrete
- CPCCCO3046A Repair and rectify concrete
- CPCCCO3047A Cut and core concrete
- CPCCCO3055A Install topping slabs
- CPCCCM2002A Carry out excavation
- CPCCCM2007B Use explosive power tools
Before you enrol in the course, please view our Student Handbook on our Terms of Service page for our policies on refunds, privacy and more.