CSQ Funded Skills Assessment & Gap Training
If you already have the skills and experience in a trade but don’t have the official qualification/s, it can be difficult to spend the money required to be assessed and recognised officially as being competent. The Skills Assessment & Gap Training (SAGT) program is a CSQ initiative which seeks to bridge this gap bv supplying funding to Registered Training Organisations as a contribution towards the cost of this program. The funding is available to eligible participants who seek to gain recognition of their prior learning and experience within the Building and Construction Industry.
CSQ Funding Eligibility
To be eligible for funding under this program, you must meet the following criteria:
- Existing Worker in the Building and Construction or career seeker who holds previous experience in the building and construction industry.
- An Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen.
- Permanently reside or be permanently employed in Queensland.
- Not hold 50% or more of the minimum number of units required to complete the qualification as existing recognised competencies (Credit Transfers)
- Learn more on Skills Assessment funding eligibility and enrolment – QLD
Skills Assessments funded by CSQ
Qualifications offered under this program are:
- Certificate III in Bricklaying/Blocklaying CPC30111
- Certificate III in Concreting CPC30313
- Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing CPC31411
- Certificate III in Wall and Floor Tiling CPC31311
- Certificate III in Carpentry CPC30211
- Certificate III in Wall and Ceiling Lining CPC31211
CTI is a contracted Registered Training Organisations (RTO) for CSQ. Find out more about the process.
To get started, you are required to complete an online enrolment form, and pay your co-contribution fee. Places are limited, so please contact us if you would like to get started – 1300 859 091