Skills Assessment Funding
If you already have the skills and experience in a trade, it can be difficult to spend the money for the official qualification. CTI have partnered with Construction Skills Queensland (CSQ) to provide funding for participants in our skills assessment and recognition of prior learning programs.
CSQ Funding through the SAGT program QLD
Construction Skills Queensland (CSQ) offers funding to eligible participants seeking recognition of their prior learning and experience within the Building and Construction Industry. CSQ, through the Skills Assessment and Gap Training Program (SAGT) contributes towards the cost of your course.
CSQ Funding Eligibility
To be eligible for funding under this program, you must meet the following criteria:
- Existing Worker in the Building and Construction or career seeker who hold previous experience in the building and construction industry.
- An Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen.
- Permanently reside or be permanently employed in Queensland.
- Learn more on Skills Assessment funding eligibility and enrolment – QLD
Skills Assessments funded by CSQ
Qualifications offered under this program are:
- Certificate III in Bricklaying/Blocklaying CPC30111
- Certificate III in Concreting CPC30313
- Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing CPC31411
- Certificate III in Wall and Floor Tiling CPC31311
- Certificate III in Carpentry CPC30211
- Certificate III in Wall and Ceiling Lining CPC31211
CTI is a contracted Registered Training Organisations (RTO) for CSQ. Find out more about the process.
To get started, you are required to complete an online enrolment form, and pay your co-contribution fee. Places are limited, so please contact us if you would like to get started – 1300 859 091